- pre-heat oven to 375 F
- combine flour, baking soda, and salt
- beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla together until smooth
- add eggs, one at a time
- gradually add in flour mixture
- stir in chocolate chips and Captain Morgan’s
- place on ungreased cookie sheet, brush with Captain
- bake for 8 minutes, brush more Captain on top
- bake for 1-3 minutes more, or until golden brown
- cool for 2 minutes, move to wire racks to finish cooling.
Captain Morgan’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 cup softened butter 3/4 granulated sugar 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 eggs 1 (12oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips 3 tablespoons Captain Morgan’s + extra Captain for brushing on the tops.