- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, grease & flour (or line with parchment paper) a jelly roll pan
- Melt the white chocolate
- Combine all ingredients, beat on low for 1 minute
- Beat on medium for 2 more minutes, pour evenly into jelly roll pan
- Bake cake until it’s light brown, springs back when touched, and toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan, cover, then chill in the fridge over night before cutting into heart shapes with a cookie cutter
- Put them back in the fridge while you make the icing
- Whisk corn syrup and water together until dissolved
- Whisk in powdered sugar, stir in extract
- Divide and add color
- Pour over cold hearts, let set for a few minutes… pour another layer if necessary, let set to harden slightly
- Melt the red candy melts
- Using a writing tip (I think I used a #4), write your favorite Conversation Heart sayings on the hearts.
- Let the chocolate and icing set/ harden before handling