- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together
- Cut butter into dry ingredients using a fork (or pastry blender), until crumbly w/ only pea-sized chunks left
- Make a well in the center, pour in buttermilk and stir until just combined
- Fold in cinnamon chip & chocolate chips
- Divide dough in half
- Pat each half into a 8 inch circle, then cut each into 6 wedges
- Combined cinnamon & ½ cup sugar, then GENTLY toss each wedge in the mixture
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until firm and lightly browned.